You’ve been in an accident and don’t know what to do next...
Stay calm. Follow these simple steps...
1. At-the-scene ... Make sure medical attention is given to anyone that needs it and call 911 for medical and/or police. Write down information from the other party(s) involved - Name/ Phone#/ License Plate/ Vehicle Type/ VIN Number (if possible)/ Insurance Carrier/ Insurance Agent. TAKE PICTURES - if your phone has a camera, use it.
2. Is your vehicle safe to drive? If so, bring it into our shop for an estimate or
schedule an appointment online.
3. If your vehicle needs to be towed, have it taken directly to one of our shops
- this saves both time and money. Click here for tow Companies
4. Call your agent (if applicable); if your insurance company will be handling repairs,
your agent needs to be informed - and you need to get a Claim Number. Remember that
YOU choose where to have your vehicle repaired - not the insurance company. Tell
your insurance company you are having your vehicle repaired at Master Collision Group.
5. Once you receive an estimate and agree to repairs, we can begin restoring your
vehicle. We offer insurance claim assistance as part of our service. Rental cars
Master Collision Group
© 2013 All Rights Reserved. Master Collision Group - MN - Minneapolis, Plymouth, Bloomington, Roseville, Chanhassen. Auto Body Collision Repair Professionals.
Experience Minnesota’s Finest in Auto Body Collision Repair
1-877-320-2886 Hotline Call 24/7