© 2014 All Rights Reserved. Master Collision Group - Twin Cities MN - Minneapolis, Plymouth, Bloomington, Roseville, Chanhassen. Professional Auto Body Collision and Hail Damage Repair in MN.
1-877-320-2886 Hotline… Call 24 / 7
You’ve been in an accident and don’t know what to do next...
Stay calm. Follow these simple steps...
1. At-the-scene ... Make sure medical attention is given to anyone that needs it and call 911 for medical and/or police. Write down information from the other party(s) involved - Name/ Phone#/ License Plate/ Vehicle Type/ VIN Number (if possible)/ Insurance Carrier/ Insurance Agent. TAKE PICTURES - if your phone has a camera, use it.
2. Is your vehicle safe to drive? If so, bring it into our shop for an estimate or schedule an appointment online.
3. If your vehicle needs to be towed, have it taken directly to one of our shops - this saves both time and money.The tow company bills us NOT you. Click here for tow Companies
4. Call your agent (if applicable); if your insurance company will be handling repairs, your agent needs to be informed - and you need to get a Claim Number. Remember that YOU choose where to have your vehicle repaired - not the insurance company. Tell your insurance company you are having your vehicle repaired at Master Collision Group.
5. Once you receive an estimate and agree to repairs, we can begin restoring your vehicle. We offer insurance claim assistance as part of our service. Rental cars are available.